Hi

Hope you are doing well

We have an immediate requirement with our direct client for API Management
in Cleveland OH, please share suitable profiles along with contact details

*Job Title:  Java **APIGEE/**API Management *

*Location : Cleveland OH*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Job Description:*

·         Experience with API gateway technologies (Apigee, Kong)

·         Experience with APIGEE API Management platform

·         Installation and configuration of Apigee Edge and Developer
Portal in environments

·         Creating an organization, environment, virtual host, key store
and trust store

·         Enable API platform monitoring basic scripts for monitor Apigee
components (i.e., Management Server, Router, Message Processor, Cassandra,
zookeeper, OpenLDAP, Analytics etc.)

·         Upgrading/patching Apigee platform

·         Integration with Active Directory for authentication

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Abdul*

MBIT Associates Inc

90 East Halsey Rd,Suite 360,Parsippany, NJ 07054

E-Mail: ab...@mbitassociates.com <ro...@mbitassociates.com> Direct #:
*973-909-4333*

*www.mbitassociates.com <http://www.mbitassociates.com/>*

*E-Verified company*