*Role: IOS Architects** (3 Positions)*

*Location: Houston*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Senior Architect iOS*

Description

You are an experienced iOS architect who has an established track record
breaking down complex problems into smaller, composable parts. You are able
to clearly communicate complex software architecture to project
stakeholders and Tech Leads. You drive the quality up and the risk down.
You are an expert at applying platform features and best practices, and
sharing that knowledge to help the team grow. You like to share your best
coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing
techniques and uphold peer to peer code reviews

What you’ll do

Support translating complex business requirements into actionable units of
work that team members can understand and implement

Clearly communicate risk and implementation details to Mobile leadership

Mentors team members and participate in engineering leadership

Be a key driver of our agile development workflow

Create Application Architecture and Technical design using well groomed
design pattersn and solutions

Produce clean architecture principles and enable team to write code to the
highest standard by frequest code reviews

Your Skill Set

10+ years of Mobile Development Experience

5+ years of experience architecting and designing native apps solutions for
iOS

Demonstrate architeching depolyments techniques for iOS apps [Artifactory
/CocoaPod experience preferred]

Expertise in programming in Swift and implementing core modules using MVVM
design pattern

Expertise in Architeching data flow between modularized SDKs and component
libraries

Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for
performance, scalability and 100% availability systems

Solid grasp in developing reuseable artifacts, modules and assets

Solid database management skills – CoreData, mySQL, Relational Database
Design

Must have understanding to locate and optimize code for efficiency and
performance

Experience with defining and implementing Unit Tests with XCTest,
Quick/Nimble – TDD experience will be Bonus points

Competence in working  through code deployment techniques to App Store and
TestFlight

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you