Hello,

My name is Abdul from MB IT Associates LLC. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

***Kindly share your updated resume if interested**   *

*Role* : Sr. UNIX Admin

*Location*: Boston MA

*Duration*: 8-12 months project

*Job Description:*

   - Should have experience of at least 5 to 7 years in Unix Administration.
   - Should have experience into Unix administrations, Linux, Solaris or
   AIX(Any two Skills Preferred)
   - Should have Clustering Experience.
   - Must have experience into Installations and Configuration.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Abdul*

MBIT Associates Inc

90 East Halsey Rd,Suite 360,Parsippany, NJ 07054

E-Mail: ab...@mbitassociates.com <ro...@mbitassociates.com> Direct #:
*973-909-4333*

*www.mbitassociates.com <http://www.mbitassociates.com/>*

*E-Verified company*