Hello Bench Sales hashtag#Recruiters
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=%23Recruiters>, I am
looking for the Bench Sales recruiters who can serve on my direct client
C2C requirements on daily basis. Please send your hashtag
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=%23email>Hotlist ID. so
that i can add you in my distribution list.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sara Williams*

*Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter| Charter Global Inc *

*https://www.charterglobal.com* <https://www.charterglobal.com/> *| Office:
770-326-9933 Ext: 305| **swilli...@charterglobal.com*
<swilli...@charterglobal.com>

*Address: Glenlake Parkway | Suite 525 | Atlanta, GA 30328*