Hello,

My name is Abdul from MB IT Associates LLC. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

***Kindly share your updated resume if interested**   *

*Title: SAP  Security*

*Location: Washington DC *

*Duration – Long Term*

*Job Description:*

1) Must possess expert level knowledge of multiple SAP platforms and their
native authorization components, including: ECC 6.0 (Enterprise Central
Component), BW (Business Warehouse), SAP HANA

2) Should have knowledge in SAP upgrade procedures, SAP integration, and
Solution manager.

3) General Experience in SAP modules

4) knowledge of defining SOD Risk framework required for statutory
regulations e.g. SOX.

5) SAP IT audit requirements and understanding

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Abdul*

MBIT Associates Inc

90 East Halsey Rd,Suite 360,Parsippany, NJ 07054

E-Mail: ab...@mbitassociates.com <ro...@mbitassociates.com> Direct #:
*973-909-4333*

*www.mbitassociates.com <http://www.mbitassociates.com/>*

*E-Verified company*