*Role : Java Developer**
**Location : Saint louis,Missouri
**Duration : 1+ year**
**Terms: Corp to Corp*
*Mode of Interview :* *Zoom Video Call*

       Job Description

*Job Summary*
*Required Skills:*

The Senior Software Engineer must have the following skills and experience to perform this job effectively

 * 6 ??? 8+ years developing solutions with Object Oriented Languages
 * 5 ??? 7+ years working with relational or NoSQL databases
 * 3+ years providing direction to other developers
 * Ability to learn, adapt and develop in new transformation technology
   stack very quickly
 * Demonstrated proficiency with design patterns and SOA architectures
 * Excellent oral and written communication skills
 * Strong, problem solving and analytical capabilities
 * Good interpersonal, conflict resolution and customer service skills
 * Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high
   volume, deadline-driven environment
 * Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and
   as part of a team to develop solutions
 * Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
 * Experience with full life cycle of projects from establishing
   requirements through delivery and production support
 * Ability to demonstrate a strong character established through a
   strong work ethic
 * Ability to be accountable, take ownership, and be held accountable
   for decisions as demonstrated through everyday work situations

*Responsibilities and Duties*
*Preferred Skills:*

 * Commercial Java development experience
 * Strong experience with front-end UI technologies, i.e. JavaScript,
   React, AngularJS, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS
 * Proficiency with frameworks such as Spring / Spring Cloud /
   Hibernate / SpringBoot Microservices

Experience working with Cloud environments (GCP or AWS)

 * Knowledge of Postgres/ Oracle / MySQL / NoSQL databases (MongoDB,
   Cassandra, Neo4J)
 * DevOps experience and a solid understanding of the CI/CD concepts
   and experience in continuous integration build tools (Jenkins,
   SonarQube, JIRA, Nexus, Confluence, GIT-BitBucket, Maven, Gradle,
   RunDeck, is a plus)
 * A solid understanding of security practices
 * Experience in Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine,
   Protractor, JUnit)
 * Solid understanding and experience in test-driven development concepts
 * An awareness of the Information Technology industry and its emerging
   development trends and approaches

Thanks and Regards,
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate),
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007,
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173,
Work : 312-667-0211 | Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven,
http://www.kalventech.com,
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..