*Only Citizen and GC, GC EAD
*
*Citrix Patch Management/*Application Virtualization Engineer**
**
*Location: Birmingham, AL*
**
*Duration: 6 + month contract*
**
*Pay rate: $53.00 per hour On C2C
*

Candidates must be USC or GC or GC EADS

Position Description:

 * Maintain and administer all aspects of the company???s Citrix
   infrastructure - Xenapp/Xendesktop (4.5/5.0/6.0/7.6/7.15).
 * Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the physical server environment,
   including firmware and bios updates.??
 * Troubleshoot and work with various vendors to resolve issues with
   infrastructure components (Windows/Citrix/Cisco/HP).
 * Manage, work, and resolve support issues assigned through the
   HelpDesk ticketing system.
 * Basic understanding of Cloud infrastructure and Process. (Lambda,
   EC2, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, etc)
 * Experience with scripting languages. (PowerShell, Java, etc)

*/Required Knowledge/Skills:/*

 * Citrix certification or equivalent work experience
 * Experience with Citrix XenApp
 * Experience with Citrix XenServer
 * Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell, Lambda, API, etc)??
 * Windows server experience in regards to building, administering and
   troubleshooting

Thanks and Regards,
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate),
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007,
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173,
Work : 312-667-0211 | Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven,
http://www.kalventech.com,
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..