*Hi,*

*Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!*

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Position: Automation Tester*

*Location: Chicago, IL *

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Hands on experience in Automation testing using Selenium

Good experience in Web Services testing

Agile environment

Onsite Offshore Coordination

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

Desk:  +1 972-737-8734

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.