*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com
<gan...@gang-board.com>*

Title: SFDC Developer

Location: AZ,OH,PA,CA,MO&IL

Duration: Long Term

We Are Looking For Salesforce Developer

6+ years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers and Visualforce
and lightining.

Proficiency in Salesforce lighting development.

Proficient in using tools like VS Code , migration tools, workbench and
Data loader

Strong hands-on knowledge in writing highly optimized and bulkified Apex
triggers and Classes

Writing complex asynchronous process on Salesforce lightening platform
without causing the recursion on processes.

*Title: DevOps Engineer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ, NJ, DE*

*Duration: Long Term. *

Skills:

We are in need of profiles with strong automation and CICD/Devops exp. CICD
is mandatory and automation is good to have.

Title: DW/ETL Tester Tester

Location: Monterey Park, CA

Duration: Long Term.

•              No. of years of testing experience – 7-9 yrs.

•              Tester with experience in DWH/ETL Testing (preferably
Informatica).

•              Hands on Experience in Database complex queries

•              Should have knowledge of Jira, Agile

•              HP ALM experience is good to have

•              Should have good communication skill

Title: .Net Service Engineer

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: Long Term

Detailed JD / Responsibility

5+ years of experience working .Net C#

Strong hands-on expertise in below mentioned technology areas

.Net C#

API/Services development

Microservices development

Akamai

Azure Front Door

Kubernetes

Geneva

Azure Key Vault

Details:

• Develop, test, and support new APIs in C# to interact with various
commerce systems.

•Configure services endpoints in Akamai and Azure Front Door.

•Configuration of DNS for the services endpoints.

•Handle scaling out and configuring of the services in Kubernetes cluster.

•Configure Geneva (telemetry, logging and monitoring tool) including
build-out of dashboards and alerts for service reliability.

•Management of certificates of production services.

Title: Java Developer

Location: Franklin lakes, NJ & Cleveland Ohio

Duration: Long Term

1.            8-12 Years of experience in Java, J2EE and Spring boot and
Micro services along with cloud experience. Spring boot experience is must.

2.            Candidate should have worked in Agile and ready to learn new
tools and technologies

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 703 7764 Cell: 302 570 2866

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.