Hi,

*Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!*

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Position: Data / System Analyst*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

* No OPT /CPT*

*Experience and Skills:*

   1. Good understand on D/W architecture and design and able to interpret
   the architecture diagram
   2. Good hands  on the DB2 database and  write SQL queries
   3. Understand  Star Schema and snow flake schema in Data warehouse
   4. Knowledge on Data Modeling and Erwin Tool
   5. Knowledge on how to write effective Functional requirement
   Specification (FRS)
   6. Understand the BRD(business requirement document) and research
   thoroughly the Data flow from end –to-end
   7. Knowledge on writing  S2T(Source to Target) with clear and effective
   transformation logic
   8. Provide high level solutions based on the requirements
   9. Understand Meta Data Hub concepts and support MDH
   10. Knowledge on writing DED (Data Exchange Documents) and providing
   details on data sharing
   11. Understanding of job scheduling knowledge and nice to have
   experience working with Ctrl-M scheduling
   12. Ability to walk through the deliverables with Dev/QA/UAT teams and
   explain the details

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

Office: 972-737-8734 | Cell: 214-225-5442

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused