Role:*/QA Automation tester/ *
*/Location : Tulsa,OK/*
*/Duration:12+months/*
*/Terms :Corp to Corp/*
*/Rate:$40/hr
/*
*/
/*
*Any Visa is fine accept CPT and H4 EAD/
/*
*/

 * The successful Quality Assurance Engineer should have the following
   skills and experience at the enterprise level:
 * 2+ years of experience in a software quality assurance role.
 * 2+ years of experience developing both manual and automated test
   plans. Experience with automated UI testing frameworks ??? both
   browser-based and code-based solutions.
 * Experience using multiple testing techniques such as functional,
   regression, black-box, and white-box testing - as well as developing
   the necessary test cases for all relevant scenarios.
 * Understanding of agile software development methodologies and
   practices. Prefer candidates who are familiar with HTML, JavaScript,
   and ASP.NET web applications, as well as native mobile applications
   and web security best practices and standards. Preference given to
   candidates with experience in the healthcare services industry.

*Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Phone: 312-667-0211 | Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.*****
**
*
*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..