Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

No student Visa

Please reply at amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

 Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest. I
will look forward to hearing from you.

Job Description: Guidewire Tester
Location: Madison, WI
Duration :7 Months

1. Very good communication skills, handling the customer and management
2. Experience on Guidewire - Policy Center is mandatory
3. Very good experience on automation(CA Dev test , Selenium) is mandatory
4. Very good experience in preparing Automation Test Strategy, Test Plan &
Test Closure report
5. Good at automation framework design and adopt client automation framework
6. Strong Knowledge on API/SOAP UI Automation is mandatory
7. Knowledge on Policy, Billing and Claims functionality
8. Knowledge of Guidewire suite: ClaimCenter, BillingCenter
9. Insurance domain knowledge (Auto (Personal Lines/Commercial) &
Homeowners)
10. Knowledge on Functional / Functional Integration / SIT testing /
Regression Testing
11. Good experience of defect management & defect triage meetings
12. Able to effectively coordinate with functional test leads, tech leads &
BA’s
13. Good ability of team & work management: Onsite & offshore
14. Conduct smoke test in different test environment and coordinate with
client deployment team & Program Test Manager
15. Work experience on TFS/MTM, Jira
16. Experience in working in Agile methodology, Scrum & huddle meetings
17. Automation experience on Cloud
18. Experience with Selenium Grid and its application on cloud instances
like AWS EC2 & S3

Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Email : amit.si...@acg-usa.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.