Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

No student Visa

Please reply at amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

 Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest. I
will look forward to hearing from you.

Job description: .NET Developer /support consultant
Location: Jersey City
Duration : 8+ Months

1. Should have 5 to 8 + years of experience on L2/L3 production support
2. Should have Banking application knowledge.
Should know of Transaction Banking, Wires (ACI Product - GFT), Payments
Knowledge with Unix skills, one of SPY, OLM, Hotscan (compliance check -
OFAC), EDI, GPP-SP.
3. Experience understanding architecture and design of the application
4. Should have experience implementing DevOps
5. Agile experience is preferable
6. Should have played a lead role in executing several projects (Team size
of 20+)
7. Experience with Operational items (invoicing, timesheets, trainings,
metrics, etc.)
8. Should be ready to work and deliver during challenging and aggressive
timelines.
9. Willing to work in Shifts for L2/L3 Support.
10. Documentation, Knowledge and Transition management
11. Experience in Change and Release management
12. Experience on Production Support with an emphasis to help reduce the
ticket counts by providing permanent fixes to the L1 team
13. Should come with an Automation Mindset
14. Strong Technical Experience on Microsoft technology stack, including
but not limited to VB .NET, ASP .NET and C# .NET and MVC framework
15. Experience with relational databases (SQL Server/Oracle preferred)
16. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Email : amit.si...@acg-usa.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.