Hi

We are urgently looking for US IT Recruiter for our offshore office in
Hyderabad. Please share your profiles to da...@nityainc.com

US IT Recruiter / Technical Recruiter / US Staffing
ECIL, Hyderabad
5+ Openings
Night shift

Looking for 1 to 5  years experience in US IT Recruitment.

We are looking for US IT Recruiters, who has good exposure working with US
Citizen/GC consultants.
Expertise in Boolean search, Social Media Recruiting Tools and Techniques

Well versed in US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.

Full-cycle Recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, screening them, Interview
coordination, rate negotiation and hand-holding all the way till closure
Experience in working with Direct Clients and/or Implementation Partners.

Experience Level Required: Between 1-5  years hands on US IT Recruitment.

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*David *|*Sr. Manager – Staffing*

*Nitya Software Solutions Inc*

*Email:* da...@nityainc.com

Phone: 510-400-8003

3100 Mowry Avenue, Suite # 205 | Fremont, CA, 94538

*Some of Our Innovative Products*:

www.annaccounting.com ,  www.viotalk.com

*Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.*