Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

GC EAD/GC /US citizens only

Please reply at amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

 Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest. I
will look forward to hearing from you.

Job description: ServiceNow Consultant
Location:Richmond, VA
Duration : 12 Months

Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for the design and delivery of technical solutions based on
the ServiceNow platform
• Develop workflow and integrations using API between ServiceNow components
as well as external systems
• Develop integration between ServiceNow and Mulesoft
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting of issues related to code
and ServiceNow platform
• Design, develop, and implement solutions and/or projects related to
ServiceNow User Interfaces (UI)
• Identify and implement efficiencies and improvements to standard
processes and procedures such as automation through scripting, programming,
etc
• Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and release activities
• Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing,
sandbox, and production environments
• Analyze and fully understand business requirements and current procedures
to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address
scheduling limitations
• Stay current with capabilities of ServiceNow platform. Be proactive about
knowledge sharing
Education:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or
related technical field or equivalent years of experience.
Experience:
• 8 to 10 years of progressive experience in a software related field.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in configuring ServiceNow which involves
various modules, 3rd party integrations and building custom applications
• ServiceNow System Administrator Certification -- required ITIL V3
Foundation Certification
• Strong technical knowledge of all ServiceNow modules - Incident
Management and Service Level Management, Problem Management, Change
Management, Release Management, Event Management, Knowledge Management,
Service Request, Work Request Management, ServiceNow Servicewatch, Software
Asset Management, Asset Management , CMDB , Contract Management
• Good hands on knowledge and experience of Angular JS, JavaScript, XML and
XSL stylesheets, web services
• Prepare overall architecture for ITSM implementation using ServiceNow
• Develop solutions in ServiceNow, prepare estimates and work on capability
presentation, Proof of Concept
• Understand functional, technical, and business requirements and then turn
those requirements into a successful implementation
• Should be able to act as company ambassador for ServiceNow, drive
capability presentation, proposal defense discussions
• Experience developing custom application within ServiceNow platform from
the ground
• Experience developing ServiceNow APIs, ServiceNow Workflows, UI Pages, UI
Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI
Policies, Script Includes, Security Rules

Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Email : amit.si...@acg-usa.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.