Linux Admin

Looking for a candidate with a strong working knowledge of RedHat’s
Satellite and

Katello products.  We will need to integrate an existing Katello instance
into our existing

Satellite instance and add several stand alone instances in various
environments into

the centralized management system.  The candidate will also need to help us
build out

HITRUST states and standards so we can make sure all of our new builds
match the new

format going forward.

Preferred location:   Atlanta GA

*Required skillsets:*

 5+ years of experience

 RHEL 6 and 7

o Patching

o Security

o Administration

o Vulnerability management

 VMWare

 Satellite

 Large scale distributed systems administration

 Must be able to work off hours for training and handoff to offshore
resources

 Ability to troubleshoot complex environments and networks

Non-required but helpful skillsets:

 HITRUST and HIPAA knowledge is a plus

 Salt or puppet experience is a plus

 Global workforce experience

*Windows Admin*

*Preferred location:   South Jordan Utah, secondary option is Atlanta GA*

Candidate with strong working knowledge of SCCM to help us expand our
current patching footprint and

convert existing products over to the new solution.  We have around 3000
machines across multiple

physical and logical locations that will need to be tied to a
central/standardized patch management

system.  The candidate will need to help with the build of the environment,
conversion from our existing

tools to the new solution and knowledge transfer to the team on the new
solution.

Preferred location:   South Jordan Utah, secondary option is Atlanta GA

Required skillsets:

 5+ years of experience

 Windows Server 2008,2012,2016

o Patching

o Security

o Administration

o Vulnerability management

 SCCM setup and new environment build

 SCCM package builds and deployments

o Windows patches

o 3rd party package builds

o Microsoft application install builds

 VMWare

 Large scale distributed systems administration

 Must be able to work off hours for training and handoff to offshore
resources

 Ability to troubleshoot complex environments and networks

Non-required but helpful skillsets:

 HITRUST and HIPAA knowledge is a plus

 Global workforce experience is a plus

 Ivanti and other patch management solutions knowledge

*Storage Admin:*

*Location: South Jordan, UT.*

 5+ years of experience preferred

 Extensive experience in several of the following areas:

• SAN – Hitachi (VSP, HUS), EMC (VNX, XtremeIO), Nimble, Pure

• NAS – Hitachi HNAS, EMC Isilon, Oracle ZFS, TrueNAS/FreeNAS

• Hyperconverged – Nutanix, EMC VXRack/ScaleIO

• SAN Fabric administration and maintenance (Brocade, Cisco MDS)

• Backup technologies including CommVault, Rubrik, Backup Exec, Lightspeed,
Data

Domain

• Multipathing (MPIO) technologies on various platforms
(Windows/Linux/Solaris).

• Knowledge of database technologies, including MSSQL, Oracle 11g RAC, ASM,

RMAN, and experience supporting enterprise database applications.

• Understand virtualization technologies, VMware, Citrix is a plus.

• Strong communication

Thanks,
Amar