Hi,

This is *Rajender* from *ICS Global Soft inc* . we have a below position.
Please go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with the
requirement

*Position: Pega Lead System Architect (LSA)*

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Skills & Experience Required: *

   - Should have at least 8 years of experience in Designing, Application
   Programming & Production support.
   - Should have worked as a Pega Lead Level Architect for the last 2 years.
   - Overall 8 years of experience on working with PEGA Rules Process
   Commander V5.x, V6.x and V7.x.
   - Good Experience in constructing Flows, Flow Actions, Integrations,
   User Portals design, Activities, Declarations in PRPC.
   - Participated in Migration Activities (Patch and Product Deployments).
   - Knowledge in designing the Class Structure.
   - Experience in Integration rules like Connect-SOAP, Connect-REST,
   Connect SQL and Service-SOAP.
   - Participated in Performance tuning activities using Preflight,
   Profiler, PAL and DB Trace.
   - Worked with Project Managers, Business Leads, and Business Analysts to
   define business requirements for designing, testing, and building Pega
   system solutions to meet the requirements
   - Good knowledge in the agile methodology scrum.
   - Having good knowledge on Healthcare domain.
   - Areas of expertise include PEGA, JSP, Oracle, MS-SQL, XML and HTML.
   - Having hands on experience in all the phases of SDLC (Development,
   SIT, UAT, Warranty Support).
   - Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, in
   both supervisory or development staff roles.
   - Possess good communication skill and customer relations.
   - Gather the requirements from the client and providing the solution
   approach.

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

ICS Globalsoft Inc

Desk:  +1 972-737-8734

E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.