*Title: Java Developer with AWS*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Start Date : Immediate*

*Backfill position*

Note: Need Java 8 and AWS

Job Description:

Job Duties:

1. Individual contributor to build the application for e-commerce platform

Skills:

Must Have:

• Java 1.8

• AWS ((Dynamo DB, ECS, EC2, SSM)

• SQL query

• Jenkins

• Docker

Good to have:

• Scalla

• Good communication

Requirements:

• Requires Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science,
Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems,
Computer Applications, Math (any), Science (any), Engineering (any),
Technology (any), or a related field.

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Cell: 302 570 2866

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.