Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

Please reply at amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

Role:                                     .Net Developer
Location:                               Ocala, FL
Duration:                               12+ months

Must Haves Skills:
3+ years of professional experience building distributed, scalable
enterprise-class applications using C#/.NET:
• Hands-on capabilities with modern web technologies ( jQuery, CSS):
• Experience with the following: Web services (WCF, JSON,)
• Hands-on capabilities with modern web technologies (MVC.Net, WCF)
• Visual Studio (2010 or higher)
• TFS
• Basic knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL

Nice to Have Skills:
Like To Have:
• Hands-on capabilities with modern web, Web API, jQuery)
• Experience with the following: Web services (SOAP, REST), XML, and XSLT)
• Hands-on capabilities with modern web technologies  (jQuery)

Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Email : amit.si...@acg-usa.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.