Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

My name is *Abdul *from *MB IT Associates LLC*. I am reaching out to you on
an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

***Kindly share your updated resume if interested** *

*Job Title: .Net *Sitecore Developer

*Location:* Cleveland OH

*Duration:* 6+ Months

We are working with a client who is in the process of closing a very large
project with Lubrizol and will be in need of several Sitecore
Developers/SME’s.

Please send over resumes of strong candidates for this project which should
last about 6 months with possible extensions.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Abdul*

MBIT Associates Inc

90 East Halsey Rd,Suite 360,Parsippany, NJ 07054

E-Mail: ab...@mbitassociates.com <ro...@mbitassociates.com> Direct #:
*973-909-4333*

*www.mbitassociates.com <http://www.mbitassociates.com/>*

*E-Verified company*