Hi Professionals,

My name is *Ravindar *from *Radcom Software Services LLC*. We provide our
own* H1B *consultants for your client needs on *Corp to Corp (C2C)* terms.
Even, we can able to submit *GC*’s and *citizenship* candidates on *C2C/C2H
*basis. Please add my email ID in your distribution list, so that I can
reply you back with a worthy IT Professional, who suits for the given
requirement.

*Email: * r...@radcomsoftwareservices.com

Please let me know if you have any opportunities for them, they are
available immediately and can Relocate anywhere.

*We presently have consultants in the following fields of it:*

*S. No*

* Name*

*Technology*

*Experience *

*Location*

*Re Loc*

  1

*Sanjay*

Java Developer

 7+ years

  GA

  Texas

  2

Laxmi

Sr. Java/J2EE Developer

 8+ Years

  NC

  NC

  3

Tejaswi

Sr. SQL BI Developer

 8+ years

  WA

  Open

  4

Tharun

SQL Developer

 8+years

  CA

  CA

  5

Imran

Business Analyst

 8 years

  TX

  Open

  6

Sreemala

Business Analyst

 8 years

  MN

  Open

  7

Durga

Dot Net Developer

 8 years

  AL

  Open

*Note:  We respect your online privacy.  This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam if we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list.  If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, then please reply with unsubscribe" in the subject line.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Ravindar*

Bench Sales Recruiter

Official mail: r...@radcomsoftwareservices.com

*Gmail/ Hangouts:* ravindar.recruit...@gmail.com

*Note:* Email is the best way to reach me