Hi

Hope you are doing well,

We have an urgent requirement.

Role: Full-stack .Net developer

*Location: **NYC (*In Person interview is a Must)
* Duration: Long term *

*Job Description:*

Full-stack .Net developer that has good back end skills in data modeling
and SSIS packages for our client in Brooklyn. The full job description is
below. Can you let me know if any of your guys fit. Job Description: Net
Core developer with SQL experience

1.    Position Description

i.              Working experience with .Net core

ii.             ii.     Experience building SSIS packages

iii.            iii.     Understanding data modeling and the ability to
write stored procedures using MS SQL Server

iv.           iv.     Design framework and components using .Net Core and
Angular

*1.    **Requirements Description*

i.              5+ years experience in developing using .Net Core and
solution architecture

ii.                 ii.     5+ years work experience with SSIS packages,
designing MS SQL DBs

iii.                 iii.     3+ years experience in preparing development
estimates and technical design documents

iv.               iv.     Working experience with Angular 7/8 is plus

v.                   v.     Microsoft certification is a plus This is an
immediate

Thanks,

Amar

Email/Hangouts: amar.reals...@gmail.com