*Hi,*

*Please reach me on naren...@keyphaseinc.com <naren...@keyphaseinc.com> for
further process.*

*Title: C++ Engineer - Embedded *
*Work Location: Boston, MA; New Jersey, New York.(*Multiple locations
available- Please contact me for more information.*)*
*Contract: 12+ Months Duration.*

   - Development of Middleware Component in C++ on Linux

   - Work Experience in both of C and C++ programming languages mandatory.

   - Good understanding of OOAD and UML concepts mandatory

   - Knowledge of Automotive Infotainment, CAN communication etc
   - Experience : 5-7 Years

   - Good understanding of microcontrollers and RTOS is required. Knowledge
   of system peripherals like I2C, I2S, UART etc will be an added advantage

Hands on experience in Linux based system development and Linux based
application programming (Multithreaded programming, IPC mechanisms).