*/Terms :Corp to Corp/*
*/Rate:$80/hr Max
/*
*/
/*
****
*//**
**Required Skills*

 * Strong knowledge of performance engineering concepts
 * Proficient in analyzing performance test results and working with
   technical teams to resolve bottlenecks
 * Agile experience
 * *E**xperience inĀ  Jmeter/loadrunner*

*
*
*Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Phone: 312-667-0211 | Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.*****
**
*
*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..