Reply to -

*Anchit*@quantumworld.us <anc...@quantumworld.us>

No OPT EAD and if Candidate on H1B or Any EAD Need Passport Number

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of* Infra ( Windows ) Admin *at *Omaha,
NE *with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your
updated resume or you can call me at *805-222-0532 Ext- 338.*

Position

Infra ( Windows) Admin

Location

Omaha, NE

Duration

Long Term contract

*No of positions*

*6*

*Must have LinkedIn Profile *

Job Description

• Related practical experience between 7+ yrs.
• Profound and proven 4+ years of experience in Server 2008,2008 R2\2012
R2\2016
• Experience using the Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripting engine to
automate tasks with SCORCH / SCO (System Center Orchestration)
• Capable of analyzing Microsoft Event logs would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of management pack refinement and dashboard creation is an
add-on
• Experience in System Center Lifecycle management including but not
limited to upgrades, patching and system improvement is an add-on
• Understanding in in any of the technologies, especially Networking, SQL,
Storage, Citrix, VMware, and Exchange will be an add-on
• Good command in English including Cross-cultural communication skills
• Ability to work in an international Corp. IT environment
• Participate in a 24x7 on-call duty rotation, willing to work in shifts
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or other technology related
degree required.
• SCCM Certification is beneficial
• ITIL Service Management Foundation Certification is a plus
• Good Level of Knowledge & experience in Virtualization.
• Willing to work in shifts and cover out of office hours as per business
needs.
• Good knowledge on ITIL process.
• Should be flexible to work in US shift hours and 24 x 7

*Mandatory Skill: IT Infrastructure experience, ITIL knowledge, Team Lead
experience*

*Cordially,*

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*

*199 W Hillcrest Dr, Suite#0112, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 *

*250 Yonge street  , Suite #2201, Unit #10, Toronto, ON, M5B 2L7, Canada*

*160 City Road , London EC1V 2NX , United Kingdom  *

*Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-338*

*Fax : 805-834-0532*

*E: *anc...@quantumworld.us

*LinkedIn: *https://www.linkedin.com/in/anchit-bajpai-ab4458129/