Hello,

*Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!*

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Role: Lead DataStage Developers*

*Work Location: Columbus OH/ New Albany, OH*

*Duration: 10+ months with high visibility for extension*

*Mode of Interview- SKYPE/PHONE*

*Security Expert*

   - 10 + years in ETL DataStage development experience and Production
   support.
   - 3-4 years of experience of working as a lead.
   - Strong SQL and performance tuning skills
   - 1-3 years Experience in working with MPP databases like
   Netezza/Teradata.
   - 2-3 years of experience with data modeling preferred.
   - Any prior big data Hadoop(i.e. HBASE or Hive or MapReduce, Sqoop,
   Spark, etc) (data processing)development experience is plus

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

ICS Globalsoft Inc

Direct:  +1 972-737-8734 | E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.