Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of* VMware Engineer* at *Omaha, NE *with
our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated
resume or you can call me at *805-222-0532 Ext- 338.*

Reply to - *Anchit*@quantumworld.us <anc...@quantumworld.us>

No OPT EAD and if Candidate on H1B or Any EAD Need Passport Number

Position

VmWare Engineer

Location

Omaha, NE

*To be Included in submission*

*Linkedin Profile, Photo ID proof & Work Authorization copy*

Job Description

Independent problem-solving, self-direction
• Familiarity with the principles and practice of system configuration
management using modern
declarative tools; ability to model and reduce complex system requirements
as configuration
declarations
• Installation & Configuration
• Monitoring
• User Management
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• Deployment
• Basic Scripting
• Patch Management, Patch Deployment using SCCM, WSUS.
• IT Security
• RCA
• Vendor Management
• Documentation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to write purchase
justifications, train users in complex topics, make presentations to an
internal audience, and interact positively with upper management

*Cordially,*

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*

*199 W Hillcrest Dr, Suite#0112, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 *

*250 Yonge street  , Suite #2201, Unit #10, Toronto, ON, M5B 2L7, Canada*

*160 City Road , London EC1V 2NX , United Kingdom  *

*Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-338*

*Fax : 805-834-0532*

*E: *anc...@quantumworld.us

*LinkedIn: *https://www.linkedin.com/in/anchit-bajpai-ab4458129/