Hi, Mia
 
Welcome!!! 
 
If I'm not mistaken, you must be one of our first members from Indonesia. 
That is what makes this group so special: joining persons who are physically very far from each other; who have different ways of life, different values and beliefs, different ways to see the world but with one thing in common: studying English - and helping others.
 
My English is intermediate level (I took English lessons for 5 years but never left Brazil) but perhaps I can be of any help... In fact, I have not been very active in this group - studying and working, I don't have much free time. I've just concluded my 1st. year in Language studies, and intend to major in English.
 
 
All the best,
 
Priscila
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: quarta-feira, 07 de dezembro de 2005 08:35:36
Subject: Greetings too...
 
Hai I'm a new member here.
My name is Mia .

I hope I can improve my english too. Really need your help. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through Bina Nusantara Student Webmail Services
(http://webmail.student.binus.ac.id)
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Reply via email to