Hello,

I am student at Western Washington University working on an industrial
design project. The goal is to design a translation device.

I am looking for people to participate in the design process. I have
created a web site where users can help design this translation
device. Participants can leave stories about their experiences with
translation, as well as comment and vote for their favorite designs.
Their feedback will be incorporated into the design.

My goal is to get at least 50 people involved. I am looking for people
who travel or need to communicate in a foreign language. If you are
interested or know of anyone else who is, please direct them to:

www.j-welch.net

Thank you for your time,
Jerimiah Welch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to