I think we dealt with all of the comments.  I cannot help you with getting
chair response.

See below for my one issue.

In section 1.3 the following text was added:

Two syntaxes from CDDL appear in this document as shorthand. These are:

    FOO / BAR - indicates that either FOO or BAR can appear here
    [+ FOO] - indicates that the type FOO appears one or more times in an array

The value from the table is:

COSE_Signature / [+ COSE_Signature ]

Section 4.1 contains the text:

The CBOR object that carries the signature and information about the signature
is called the COSE_Signature structure.

COSE mailing list