I'm looking for a scheme that uses elliptic curves where the sender encrypts
and the receiver decrypts. The receiver has given the sender some key material
out of band in a one-time exchange that is secured by some other means.  The
sender can't decrypt with the key material given by the receiver.

I understand how to do this with RSA and CMS  -- RSA OEAP to wrap an AES CEK,
but not yet how to do it with EC and COSE.

The integration of both integrity protection and data enveloping is nice, but
it's mostly the data protection I'm after.

I did look at 12.4, but ephemeral-static nor static-static seem right. 12.5
seems closer.

Thanks!

LL