Thanks Jim,

For whatever it's worth, these are roughly what I thought were
worthwhile reasons to split before I asked.

I wonder if it's really worth waiting for the WG to be formed before
deciding to split, or if consensus to do so can be reached during
chartering.  It seems to me fairly uncontroversial and it can just be
made so now.

I'm confident the directorate reviewers would thank you in addition to
the ADs.

- m&m

Matthew A. Miller
< http://goo.gl/LM55L >