I apologize if this has been addressed. Our setup is such that users
authenticating to the cosign server can be authenticated from either 1 of 2
realms. Users from either realm receive a valid cosign token. Is there an easy
way in IIS 7 to authorize or restrict access to static content in specific
directories to users from a particular realm? I should admit to know next to
nothing about ASP coding.

Thanks for any assistance.

Scott

Scott A. Dainty