I'm running cosignmodule-3.1.1 on Windows 2008 R2 and I'm seeing a
redirection loop when using browsers other than Internet Explorer.  I have
tried with Chrome, Firefox and Safari on different machines.

This is a test server so I'm modifying the hosts file on the client
computers to point to the IP of the server.

It looks like the cookies for IE is being created in the Cosign Cookie DB
folder, but the other browsers are not having the cookie file created.

Anyone seen this problem?

Ray Hodel
Network Administrator
Parking and Transportation Services