On Feb 27, 2014, at 5:14 PM, Luke Palnau <lpal...@umich.edu> wrote:

> Anyone running IIS Cosign run into issues with Internet Explorer failing to
> get redirected from the .../cosign/valid.. url to the destination url and
> getting logged in, instead it just sits at .../cosign/valid... with an empty
> response. I ask because Chrome/FF seem to not experience the issue that I'm
> seeing with Internet Explorer 10 & 9 and https://devweb.dev.umich.edu.

Take a look at the requests and responses involved after installing the
ieHTTPHeaders explorer bar:

        http://www.blunck.info/iehttpheaders.html

Compare traffic there with traffic captured using FF's Live HTTP headers
add-on. Does it stop with an error

I do know that IE has traditionally had a lower limit for maximum number of
redirects than the other major browsers. If I'm remembering right, IE's max was
10 redirects, where Firefox, for example, would allow up to 20.

The other thing to do is install DebugView on your IIS server, and see if the
cosign module's throwing an error internally. If it is, post the sanitized
debug log to the list.

andrew