Hi Liam,

Thanks for catching that.  We added a variable to the logout script and it
seems to work now.

Here is the new version:

---------cosign_logout.jsp:------

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
    pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
<head>

<%
  String requestURL = request.getRequestURL().toString();
  String appURL = requestURL.substring(0,
requestURL.indexOf("app-specific-pattern"));

 // Remove the service Cookie:
  //serviceName+"lsa.umich.edu"
     Cookie killServiceCookie = new Cookie(appURL, null);
     killServiceCookie.setMaxAge(0);
     killServiceCookie.setPath("/");
     killServiceCookie.setSecure(true);
     response.addCookie(killServiceCookie);

// Re-direct to Central Logout URL:
   String site = new String("https://weblogin.umich.edu/cgi-bin/logout";);
   // response.setStatus(response.SC_MOVED_TEMPORARILY);
   //response.setHeader("Location", site);
   response.sendRedirect(site+"?"+appURL);

%>

------end of cosign_logout.jsp---