OK thank you for the update. We'd love to hear about it if you make any more progress.

many thanks,

Gavin

On Thu, 9 Oct 2014, Liam Hoekenga wrote:

Andrew Mortensen wrote a factor for the Duo Security service...
https://github.com/moretension/duo_cosign

It requires some patches that are not currently in the main branch.  I have
been working with Jorj Bauer at the Univesity of Pennsylvania to try
and correct that.

I believe that Penn also has a different HOTP/TOPT factor (tho I don't know
if it's a production service or not). UMich may be exploring this too.  We
were thinking about maybe using the PAM factor in addition with Google
authenticator, but have not begun any serious work towards that end

--
Liam Hoekenga
ITS Identify and Access Management