I'm trying to set up a Cosignd server on a fresh Debian 7.8 following this
method:

http://webservices.itcs.umich.edu/mediawiki/cosign/index.php/cosign_wiki:Test_install_HOWTO

But I currently am facing two issues:
1)
I get to the end of the section titled "Certificates Generation" where it tells
me to run a test command (s_client -connect cosignd.local:6663).
But Apache isn’t configured to listen on port 6663.  I know I don’t see an
explicit mention of that port; why would these instructions expect it to?
I have disabled iptables to test, but netstat tells me nothing is listening on
6663.  Any idea what I’ve done wrong?

2)
The Apache log tells me there’s an error in /etc/cosign/cosign.conf on the line
that reads:
service cosign-list http://portal.local/cosign/valid 0
because "keyword service takes 5 or 6 args” - but there are only 4 args - is
there a typo here? the other lines end with "mod_cosign-1”

Thanks for any help with either issue