I have been struggling to upgrade our cosign server to cosign-3.2.0. No matter
what I do I can't get a ticket in /ticket - is that a function of the cosignd
daemon? I've tried to follow README.weblogin closely. I've checked my certs and
keytabs.
When I purposely put in a bad password it errors out (differently) so I'm
pretty sure I'm getting authenticated,when I put in a good password I get this
in my apache logs:

[Wed Feb 04 21:11:43 2015] [error] [client 108.217.194.23] ticket verify error
for user XXX, keytab principal cosign/weblogin-1.acns.msu....@msu.edu, referer:
https://weblogin-1.acns.msu.edu/cosign-bin/?cosign-local&https://weblogin-1.acns.msu.edu/services

Steve Devine
Michigan State University