Hi,

I am trying to setup Cosign behind a reverse proxy server.  My setup is:

Proxy server:

- Windows 2012 r2 with IIS proxy routing all traffic in 80 and 443
- The URL is the same as the CN of the certificate and the certificate has been
duplicated between the internal server and the proxy server.

Internal server:

- Windows 2012 r2 running IIS 8.5
- some Cosign protected directories

Here's the issue - the internal server works fine when we go to the central
login server and return without using the proxy server.  But going through the
proxy, it never finishes authentication.  It gets hung on /cosign/valid URL.
Looks like it makes it back to the internal server as the internal logfile
records it.

Before I post anything else, how much should I post on this listserv without
compromising security?

log entry?
configuration section?

I could really use some advice.