I have a server 2012 r2 with IIS 8 that hosts a default site with
subsists, I have cosign working on most of the sites however I have one
that is an asp.net site that it is not working it will bring up cosign
however when it directs you back to the site I get the following error.
If I turn cosign off the site works.

Server Error in '/cmc.crm.sts' Application.

The action '<EMPTY>' (Request.QueryString['wa']) is unexpected. Expected
actions are: 'wsignin1.0' or 'wsignout1.0'.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The action '<EMPTY>'
(Request.QueryString['wa']) is unexpected. Expected actions are:
'wsignin1.0' or 'wsignout1.0'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The action '<EMPTY>'
(Request.QueryString['wa']) is unexpected. Expected actions are:
'wsignin1.0' or 'wsignout1.0'.]
   Crm.Nexus.Sts.Default.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\Builds\CRMWebClient\TCRML\STS_10.1\src\Default.aspx.cs:66

[Exception: An unexpected error occurred when processing the request. See
inner exception for details.]
   Crm.Nexus.Sts.Default.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\Builds\CRMWebClient\TCRML\STS_10.1\src\Default.aspx.cs:84
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4297

So I then found this article about asp.net 2.0 and cosign
http://webservices.itcs.umich.edu/mediawiki/cosign/index.php/ASP.NET_2.0

So I tried a Step 2, Cosign comes up then I get this error:

Access is denied.

serve this request. The server may not be configured for access to the
requested URL.

Error message 401.2.: Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server
configuration.  Verify that you have permission to view this directory or
page based on the credentials you supplied and the authentication methods
enabled on the Web server.  Contact the Web server's administrator for
additional assistance.

  _____

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET
Version:4.0.30319.34274

So then I added Step 3 in then cosign does not come up and I get this

Server Error in '/cmc.crm.sts' Application.

  _____

Parser Error

to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error

Parser Error Message: The content in the application file is not valid.

Source Error:

Line 2:
Line 3:
Line 4:  public void DefaultAuthentication_OnAuthenticate(object sender,
DefaultAuthenticationEventArgs args)
Line 5:  {
Line 6:  string[] uniqname =
args.Context.Request.ServerVariables.GetValues("HTTP_REMOTE_USER");

Source File: /cmc.crm.sts/global.asax    Line: 4

  _____