Hello Listers

Over the past month I have been attempting to discover every burial
ground within the county. The purpose of this is to create a page or 2
for our web-site. Along with the name, denomination and where the
burial ground is, I'd like to provide data on available links,
resources ie: books for consultation etc.

I did not realize the task at hand, and the massive of amount of
research this would take.

Thanks to a contact, I now have a complete list of all burial grounds!
This has saved an enormous expenditure of time!

As I am computer illiterate, I am looking for  a volunteer to create
an odt file to send to Jim or Tammy, upon completion. I quite simply,
cannot create rows and columns, no matter how hard I try to teach
myself! (nor do I have a program that does it.)

I would also like to ask for 2 volunteers, who can collaborate with
me, to do computer research.

Should anyone be interested in helping out, please contact me
privately, off list.

Also, if you should have pertinent info on a burial ground, please do
contribute to the list and with your permission, the info will be
retrieved and added.

Thanks in advance~ Teena
4theloveoftyr...@gmail.com