From: cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com
[mailto:cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com] On Behalf Of Lindsay
Graham
Sent: 12 June 2017 10:17 AM
To: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneIreland] New Content from Len Swindley & GRAHAM
research

I have to add my thanks for all that Len Swindley has contributed to the CTI
website.  I have looked through some of Len's files and intend to look
through many more of them.  You have put a great deal of thought and effort
into this work, Len, and I certainly appreciate it, even if I haven't found
any nuggets of gold -- yet!!

Like Susan, my plan is to search whatever files I can find for any mention
of my GRAHAM ancestors.  My great grandparents, William GRAHAM and Sara
CARNWATH, were married in Leckpatrick, Strabane in 1855 and left almost
immediately for Australia.  Any likelihood of a connection with your
GRAHAMs, Susan?

Lindsay Graham
Canberra, Australia