Hi Listers,

Teena has extracted and compiled a few pages of a free google book called:
The Accounts Presented to the House of Commons from The East India Company, 1808

You will find it here
http://cotyroneireland.com/occupations/eastindiacompanypaidoccupations.html

She found this particular work interesting, as it names some of the folks' neighbours at an earlier time than Griffith's.

I'll include a few lines from the webpage, so you can get an idea of how to search various names. Lots of abbreviations have been used, so it will be tricky. Use the 'find in page' capabilities of your browser to search for names or abbreviations of names. (Our site search updates on Sunday evenings, so you won't find it on the site search till next week.)

Sample:
To A.C. Hamilton & J. M'Farland to repair 20 perches of road from Gortin to Tubbermore between Dan'l. M'KeIvy's and Pat. Kane's house.
To John Chambers, & S. Browne to repair 25 ½ perches of road from Castlefin to Magheracrigan between Walter Bogan's and Pat. Gallagher's.
To same to make 30 percbes of road from Strabane to Derg-bridge between David Baird's and Geo. Leeper's house.
To same to make 15 ¼  perches of road from Claudy to Magheracrigan between Geo. Given's and J. Stewart's.
To same to repair 25 perches of road from Strabane to Derg-bridge between John Stephenson's and Bryan Neil's house.
To J. Chambers, S. Brown & J. Harvey to repair 22 perches of road from Claudy to Magheracrigan between J. Patten's and W. Quinn's.
To Lord Mountjoy, J. Chamber & O. M'Crory to make 33 perches of road from Newtownstewart to Fintona between Rev. G. Huston's and Jas. Riddle's.
To same to make 170 perches of road from Sixmilecross to Drumquin,between Wm. Alexander's and Neal M'Callen's.
To Pat. & A. Oyns for repairing 26 perches of road between Boaown and Leitrim by order of the Magistrate.
To G. Balantine, H. M'Aleer, B. M'Callian, P. Farrell, H. Nugent, J. Donaghy, J. M'Cullagh, J. M'Mullin, H. Sweeny, P. Donaghy, & C. Hamilton, Sub constables, for their fees.
We present W. Diven, R. Dougherty, Jas. Blair, R Huston, J. Donaghy, H. M'Arey. G. Ballantine, H. M'Aleer, B. M'Callion, J. M'Callion jun., C. Hamilton, J. M'Mullin, P. Farrell, & J. Campbell to be Sub- constables for the ensuing year.

                                                                 Barony of Omagh

To Jas. Verner, J & H Crosslie & S. Charleton to repair 29 ½  perches of road from Dungannon to Sixmilecross between F. Donnelly's and Pat. Kenigan's.
To same to repair 33 ½  perches of road from Dungannon to sixmilecross between T. Teague's and G. Kelly's.
To J. Galbraith, R. Loyd, J. Adams, & J. Christie to repair 60 perches of road from Drumquin to Castlefinn between Derg-bridge and Co. Donegal mear.
To Geo. & Wm. Perry & J. M'Caffry to repair 24 ½ perches of road from Belnahatty to Sixmilecross between Jas. Hunter's and Jas. Wilson's.
To same to repair 6o ¼  perches of road from Fintona to Gortin between G. Mintooth's and Donaghanie old church.
To same to repair 97 perches of road from Fintona to Fredrickstown, between Jos. M'Cutcheon's and Mich. Garety's.
To W. Tredennick & John Tweedy to repair 80 perches of road from Castlederg to Pettygo between A. Paten's and Tevenamentagh.
Tо С. Johnston, J. & W. Chambers W. M'Clintock, & J. Gallagher to repair 30 perches of road from Derg-bridge to Omagh between G. Mathewson's and J. M'Farland's.
То John &Thos. Sproul to repair 40 perches of road from Strabane to Enniskillen between Dooish and Dernaseer.
To Chas. Crigan & James M'Calla to repair 26 ¼  perches of road from Fintona to Ederney between Caven and Drumshale.
To S. Galbraith, J. M'Clintock & Jos. Harvey to repair 30 perches of road from Omagh to Seskinore between Pat. M'Shane's and Dougary bank.
To Chas. Moorhead, J. Stephenson & A. Smith to repair 22 ½  perches of road from Drumquin to Fintona between Golan mill and Kildrum road.

--
Enjoy!
Tammy

- -
Love the Hunt & Love the Stories!
Please consider making a donation to me if I assist & you gain new knowledge about your family's ancestors or descendants. You'll be helping me cover costs of various memberships I keep/use in order to help.
Or... do your part to assist others, take the Family Finder DNA test at FTDNA

- -