Hello Jessie,

findmypast.co.uk has 886 hits for GRIMSBY but sadly out of that number only one
is for Tyrone -

First name(s) Bernard Last name Grimsby Burial year 1847 Burial date 20 Feb
1847 Address Tincur [could be a misreading as there is a Tircur townland in
Cappagh parish] Parish Cappagh Alternative parish names Ardstraw, Killyclogher,
Killygordon Diocese Derry County Tyrone Country Ireland Repository National
Library of Ireland National Library of Ireland link
http://registers.nli.ie//registers/vtls000632976#page/1/mode/1up
[http://registers.nli.ie/assets/share-img-d18cb6d991f9df6eaf704f3ed241ea7ec427add80a9a9e27d35a88e3e8d5c596.png]<http://registers.nli.ie//registers/vtls000632976#page/1/mode/1up>

05766/01, Cappagh - Catholic Parish Registers at the
NLI<http://registers.nli.ie//registers/vtls000632976#page/1/mode/1up>
registers.nli.ie
This website contains images from the NLI’s collection of Catholic parish
register microfilms. The registers contain records of baptisms and marriages
from the majority of Catholic parishes in Ireland and Northern Ireland up to
1880.

One for Belfast - First name(s) John Last name Grimsby Birth year - Baptism
year 1822 Baptism date 27 Dec 1822 Parish St. Patrick's, Belfast City
Alternative parish names Donegall Street, Belfast, St. Patrick's Diocese Down
and Connor County Antrim Country Ireland Father's first name(s) - Father's last
name - Mother's first name(s) - Mother's last name - Repository National
Library of Ireland National Library of Ireland link
http://registers.nli.ie//registers/vtls000633208#page/1/mode/1up

A 39 nyear old Anne GRIMSBY from Donegal served 7 days in Dublin prison for
drunkeness in 1876.

There were no GRIMSBY entries for Fermanagh, Londonderry, Monaghan or Louth and
only 2 each for Antrim, Down and Armagh.

A map of the parishes of Tyrone can be found on our own website at
http://cotyroneireland.com/maps/parish.html

<http://cotyroneireland.com/maps/parish.html>

I searched the Tithe Applotments 1823-38 but found no trace of GRIMBY or
GRIMSBY.  The only CHERRY families in Tyrone are in Aghaloo parish.

I did find a William GRIMBY in Griffith's Valuation 1848-64. He was living in
the County Armagh section of Killyman parish in Derryhirk.  See
<http://cotyroneireland.com/maps/parish.html>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killyman  Please excuse blue underlining in this
paragraph.  It sometimes happens and no matter how hard I try I can't get rid
of it.  There were no GRIMSBYS recorded in the valuation.  Perhaps finding an
Armagh website might be of help.

<http://cotyroneireland.com/maps/parish.html>

REA MacCREA, REAGH, REAVY and WRAY: REA and also RAW have been used
synonymously with all these names.  The great majority of people called REA are
of Co. Antrim or adjacent areas, where the name is frequently an abbreviation
of MacCREA.  MacCREA is a Scottish name, numerpous in
Ulster.<http://cotyroneireland.com/maps/parish.html>

<http://cotyroneireland.com/maps/parish.html>"The Surnames of Ireland" Edward
MacLYSAGHT<http://cotyroneireland.com/maps/parish.html>