________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of
Peter Kincaid <jwk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 22 October 2017 3:11 AM
To: Robert Forrest
Cc: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com

Dear Bobby Forrest:

Another wonderful contribution by you.  Thank you.  I will check your blog
regularly.

To others here, I must say I have dealt with a number of Irish research
services over the years and I found Bobby Forrest by far the best I dealt with.
 He is a skilled, knowledgeable and generous paid researcher.  We are fortunate
to have his genealogical efforts.

There are a number of wonderful people associated with this list volunteering
free research.  However, sometimes one has to target certain records for their
research and paying a service to do this is the only option.  It is comforting
being able to turn to the likes of Bobby Forrest for this.

Best wishes!

Peter Kincaid
Kyncades.org

On Friday, October 20, 2017, Robert Forrest