________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of K
Cooper <kap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:48:17 AM
To: Jim McKane
Cc: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com
Camus-Juxta-Mourne Parish Church (Christ Church, Church of Ireland) Strabane,
Marriages 1845-70

Excellent! And while I was browsing the page again, I discovered what might be
a new connection to my Fultons. Thanks so much, Len!

Kathleen
San Diego, California
On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:16 AM Jim McKane
Camus-Juxta-Mourne Parish Church (Christ Church, Church of Ireland) Strabane,
Marriages 1845-70<http://www.cotyroneireland.com/churchrecord/camus2.html> -
Updated with photo

Thanks again to Len Swindley for another great addition to CTI!

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario