............. to ALL our loyal followers!

May Christmas bring all the joy, fellowship and good times you have hoped
for AND may 2018 bring you good health, prosperity and happiness.

A very special THANK YOU to our intrepid transcriber, Len Swindley, who has
produced most of the nearly 100 files added since the end of July.

As well, a Thank You to others who contributed data for our site. Without
each and everyone of you, CoTyroneIreland.com would not be what it
is.......... the largest, most productive website covering County Tyrone.

Your humble webmaster,

Jim McKane,
South Bruce Peninsula,
Ontario,