Please remove me from your mailing list, thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 12:46 PM, Jim McKane <j...@mckane.ca> wrote:

Dave- thanks for helping out!  It's postings such as yours which makes it all
worthwhile!
Jim
Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Dave Mitchell <d...@mweb.co.za> wrote:

Hello Robert

Sounds from Peter’s inputs that you might wish to consider visiting PRONI in
Belfast – if there’s time the Ulster Historical Foundation too.

>From PRONI’s eCatalogue  -- see Online at https://apps.proni.gov.uk/
>eCatNI_IE/SearchPage.aspx

Repository :

Public Record Office for Northern Ireland

|  |  |

PRONI Reference :

T1947

|  |  |

Level :

Fond

|  |  |

Access :
 |  |
|  |  |

Title :

Kyle papers

|  |  |

Dates :

No Date

|  |  |

Description :

Typed copy of brief, affidavits, etc, of the Kyle family of Mournebeg, Co.
Tyrone, v. O'Connor family of Mournebeg, relating to the renewal of a
conveyance of Mournebeg Mill and lands. Also includes pedigree of the Kyle
family, c.1600-1946.

I looked at John Gebbie’s book on Extracts of the Abercorn Papers – lots and
lots of mentions of Thompson and Kincaid.  Most of these should be “findable”
either through Google Books (or Hathitrust), or the detail may also be listed
in the PRONI eCatalogue.

Enjoy your travels.   We’re all forty shades with envy!   (Maybe I can still
get to retire early ….)

Warm regards

Dave Mitchell

Cape Town