Hi Steve
As Len says, such early records are rare in Ireland for various reasons.  It’s
matter of luck of you can find any.

Nonetheless, I have found several early records on RootsIreland for places all
over Ireland.  And a quick perusal just now indicates a few “Arthurs” including
one from Derry in your time frame.  They have daily subscriptions these days so
would be worth a quick search.

I’d be checking for Arthurs within the geographic area and broad timeframes.
You need to search broadly geographically and time wise.  Records weren’t that
accurate and asIreland is relatively so small the boundaries are very close
together.

Cora-Ann

Sent from my iPad